I’ve been tagged by Diana, so here goes:
1. I looooovvvveeeee cats. If I see a kitty on the road or abandoned somewhere, I HAVE to bring it home. I cannot leave it to starve. Cats are the best animal in my opinion. Not slavishly loyal like dogs, but independent and they clean themselves!
2. I love teenage slasher horror movies. Some people get grossed out or don’t like to be scared, but the grosser the better. I’m not sure what that says about my mental state. Probably something to do with my violent childhood. Live through that and nothing scares you, except, curiously, medical procedures. 🙂
3. When I was little, I wanted to be a dancer, like the kind you see in Broadway shows. Or, I wanted to compete professionally. I was a disco-head in the seventies and to this day, if it has a beat and you can dance to it, I’m there! This is why Dancing With the Stars is the best show EVER!
4. I am terrified of public speaking. This is why blogging is the perfect venue for me. When I had to give speeches or read my papers at college, I was petrified. I was in a Medieval Drama class and had one long monologue in a Medieval Morality play. I had nightmares for weeks. Try memorizing your lines in middle english and you’ll know what I mean. I only forgot one line, so it went ok, but I’ll NEVER do that again. Dancing would be far easier, cause you can get lost in the music and the movement.
5. I want to write a book someday. Something non-fiction.
I hope this is interesting to someone somehwere. Like I said in my previous post, I’m just glad to be alive!! 🙂 Thanks Diana for your love and support! 🙂